boredom at the residence

    I started internet shopping today out of boredom and a terrible headache that resulted from Christmas Dinner. Now I will blog about all of the cool expensive things I found! I sometimes try to imagine what I would look like if I just had tons and tons of money to spend on clothes.




    Elastic waist pants! surprisingly made by the same people as the sunglasses



    These shoes are only 69 dollars but still I just can't bring myself to buy shoes online



    How would I wear these? who cares they rule







    lowered crotch!



    sickening yet could be really cool, these are actually the cheapest things at 42 dollars

    Source URL: http://nosexindacity.blogspot.com/2008/12/boredom-at-residence.html
    Visit no sex indacity for Daily Updated no sex indacity Collection