oh yeah this definitely belongs here



    In spain they eat hot dogs! They call them frankfurts really though and they come in a baguette. I haven't had one yet but my friend did and they look amazing. I'll have one soon. One of the best things I've had so far was a goat cheese and spicy sausage from mallorca sandwich. It was so good and so much cheese almost too much and I was a little sick but it was probably the best goat cheese experience I have ever had and I love goat cheese. A ton of stuff is fried in olive oil here and they have this place called pita inn and its like a falafel bar where you get the pita and falafel and you can add all the other stuff yourself all for 2.95 euro! which is like 4 something in dollars, but its really a value. We've already had it twice. Also last night at three in the morning we ended up buying a samosa off this guy for a euro, it wasn't hot but we were hungry and it was really good. The food is good, not all don't get me wrong they have bad food here too, and I've taken too many taxis but they are not as expensive and you don't tip! its wonderful even in restaurants no tip! I mean they don't really care about you, the waiters i mean, but still if i don't have to fork over an extra 15-20% I am so happy. I guess you could tip but I was informed a euro tip is really big.Source URL: http://nosexindacity.blogspot.com/2009/01/oh-yeah-this-definitely-belongs-here.html
    Visit no sex indacity for Daily Updated no sex indacity Collection