RETURN OF THE PREDATOR

    More Mistakenly Sent Text Messages:

    Wed, Feb 6, 8:40 am
    I hate u to

    Wed, Feb 6, 3:40 pm
    Sorry for all i said to u but not lizzy

    Me: I think ur texting the wrong person

    Wed, Feb 6, 3:44 pm
    No im not i no who this is sadie

    Me: Then what is my name?

    Wed, Feb 6, 3:46 pm
    Sadie b

    Me: Thats not my name us are texting the wrong person! I dont even know who lizzy is or what ur talking about

    Wed, Feb 6, 10:03 pm
    Whatever then what is your name sadie

    Then I had Jillian call this girl and she got super flustered and jillian said i just want you to stop texting this number and she hung up! AND THEN:

    Wed, Feb 6, 10:11 pm
    Dont call me again ok sadie get got it good hope u do so dont


    superlame!Source URL: http://nosexindacity.blogspot.com/2008/02/return-of-predator.html
    Visit no sex indacity for Daily Updated no sex indacity Collection