TODAY! HERE IS MY LIFE TODAY! WHAT A PERFECT BALANCE!

    This is a post about my life today! A mix mastered by me myself somewhat spontaneously throughout the day. Pyramids were in the morning though. SO PRETTY! WINTER IS DRIVING ME CRAZY LUV U





    P.S.- Someone who i don't know is forwarding all of these texts to me! super Lame. Here they are minus one I deleted from late January:

    Sun, Feb 3, 6:18 pm
    Tomorrow isn't guaranteed to anybody. right now is your opportunity to confess anything that you've been keepin from me...send to everybody in your phone

    Sun, Feb 3, 8:23 pm
    It takes a boy to say I LIKE YOU...A playa 2 say I WANT U...& a man to say I LOVE U...Send 2 10 ppl or b cursed wit bad relationships.

    Sun, Feb 3, 8:42 pm
    Fall in love with someone who deserves ur love, not someone who plays with it! If u agree send to 10ppl and something good will happen on feb. 14

    On this night I decided to text back, here is that conversation:

    Me: Quit sending me these things
    Them: No i can do wat i wont to u cant stop me
    Me: That is so lame! I dont even know who you are!
    Them: Ynick

    End of conversation
    The next morning it happened again! Followed by a special message.

    Mon, Feb 4, 6:35 am
    First of all, i dont fuckin like u so stop tellin ppl dat shit! tell dem da truth...Dat i fuckin luv u!

    Mon, Feb 4, 6:36 am
    Lol. keep dis going

    So if anyone knows what Ynick means let me know K THX!
    Source URL: http://nosexindacity.blogspot.com/2008/02/today-here-is-my-life-today-what.html
    Visit no sex indacity for Daily Updated no sex indacity Collection